Friday, October 3, 2008

Not So Funny

Some reduction in squirrel activity today. Maybe they read my blog. I lay in bed the other night and I processed through some hilarious stuff before drifting. I wish I could remember what was so funny. I could have used some good stand-up in class today. It was classic underprepared death spiral. I was running late and could not find the calendar I wanted to copy. Then the journal entry put most of the students in a bad mood. I finally topped it off with too little to do to fill the time. I am usually better at ad libbing. But I salvaged the rest of the day with a meditative visit to the art museum. Yummmmm. I even purchased a couple of art sticker books to share with my granddaughters. So we will be discussing Cassatt and Vermeer. And maybe I will locate my sense of humor again.

No comments: