Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Little Hazy but Happy

It is almost 3 a.m.  I can't quite force myself to go to bed.  There is something going on--something in my head or maybe something emotional.  There is the urge to hit myself on the back of my skull to see if I can get it into my conscious realm.  In the meantime, I loved today for its 90 degree high, so much better than the 100+ that has plagued St. Louis for much of the summer.  I am proud of my son participating in his 1st triathalon and finishing.  I am happy that my daughters are not like some of my aquaintances' children who would just not fit in a family like ours.  They would not be interesting enough to hold their own.  I like my family, my children, the way each is unique but with undercurrents that make them a fascinating unit.  Some might say I am lucky.  Others would say I am blessed.  I am just happy things have turned out the way they have.

No comments: